Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I be certain that the item I’m buying is authentic?
- Which are the paying options?
- Which type of delivery service do you use? How long will my order take to arrive?
- Which are the shipping costs?
- International custom duties and import taxes.
- What is your return policy?
- Can I sell my Chanel handbag?
- How does the valuation process work?
1. Can I be certain that the item I’m buying is authentic?
We guarantee the authenticity of all our items. We do not buy or sell counterfeit, replicas or any item that its authenticity is questionable to our experts. We assure our products are 100% genuine and every doubtful item is automatically dismissed.
2. Which are the paying options?
All prices are stated in Euro and include VAT.
We offer 2 ways of payment: You can pay through Credit card or Bank transfer.
Pay it in installments:
It's possible to pay in installments on all our items.
Our terms are as follows:
- Payment: 20% down payment (deposit).
- Balance must be paid until maximum 60 days. You may choose between several small payments during the period or one total payment in the end. There are no extra fees or interests.
- Items are not shipped until entirely paid off. The payments must be made by bank transfer.
Returns or exchanges are not accepted on this kind orders. Please be sure you review the item description and photos thoroughly before making a purchase.
All installments must be paid within 60 days. Any article not paid in full upon the expiration of the 60 days period will result in a cancellation of the order and the loss of your deposit.
Deposit is nonrenfundable.
For layaway cancellations, deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable. Changing handbags during this period is treated as cancellation. Result in a loss of your deposit.
Last Love also reserves the right to make select items unavailable for pay it in installments.
3. Which type of delivery service do you use? How long will my order take to arrive?
We work with different companies, UPS or DHL depending on the destination.
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email indicating your order tracking number. With this your can track your order any time.
Most items will be dispatched within 24 hours, but always within 48 hours. It takes 2-5 working days to deliver your order in Europe.
Outside Europe 5-10 days.
We cannot change the delivery address for a redelivery.
We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
4. Which are the shipping costs?
- European countries: FREE SHIPPING with signature on delivery.
- Out of Europe Countries with full insurance and signature on delivery: 50€. Shipping costs are automatically calculated on the check out.
5. International custom duties and import taxes.
International customers who reside outside the UE or in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, are responsible for all custom duties, tariffs and import taxes incurred in shipping.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price or shipping charges.
These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine possible additional costs.
6. What is your return policy?
If you want to return your item, you need to send us an email (email@example.com) in the next 48 hours the item is received explaining the reason.
As soon as possible we will contact you to manage the package pickup with our courier.
From 48h. from the reception of the handbag, no type of return or exchange will be accepted.
Return Shipping Costs are not refundable.
- European Countries with full insurance: 35€.
- Out of Europe Countries with full insurance: 55€.
Once the item is received and checked by our team, and if it’s in the original conditions and with tag, you will be fully refunded (less return shipping costs).
No exchanges / refunds are allowed for sales made for other professional companies.
For Purchases Out of European Union:
Important: If you will return an item, as no sales is taken place, this is a temporary import. Please mark the customs value as 0€ and write it as a RETURN with the sale invoice available outside of the pack. If your return result in Customs payment, it may be deduced from your refund.
Eventual loss/difference due money conversion are not our responsibility.
The original and return shipping costs, as well as any damage not previously presented, must be paid by the customer.
7. Can I sell my Chanel handbag?
If you are located inside of the European Union we do buy immediately your handbag.
We do offer competitive prices and you make fast money with your preloved Chanel handbag.
As soon as the item arrives to us, you get paid at the same day.
We just accept items in very good condition, with no damages.
8. How does the valuation process work?
Our valuation is set depending on the second hand market prices.
Also there are several factors to be taken into account as the model, the style, year, accessories you may preserve or condition of the handbag.